More from this collection
Leadership Skills for AEC Professionals
DATE | LOCATION | VENUE
- June 17-18 | Seattle, Washington
Practical leadership skills are vital to the health and success of every company in any industry. Effective leaders motivate their teams to achieve exceptional results, inspire others to be better than they thought possible, and create an environment where their team is focused and working towards a common vision. Zweig Group’s team of management experts – who have extensive experience working with AEC firms providing solutions to the challenges facing AEC firms today – deliver practical solutions that technical professionals can put to work immediately to lead their firms to success.
This program provides AEC professionals with the skills to become more competent leaders and helps attendees develop and affirm the leadership skills, strategies, and techniques necessary to grow personally and professionally.
Discussion topics include:
- Leadership Theory
- Leadership Styles & Listening
- Public Speaking & Communication
- Decision Making
- Role of Routine
- Recruiting & Workforce Personalities
- Dealing with Crisis Situations
- Change Management
Who should attend?
This course is designed for leaders at all levels with an emphasis on aspiring, emerging, and mid-level leaders. It’s intended to prepare professionals for their increasing roles and responsibilities as team leaders and client managers.
What attendees will learn from this program:
- Essential skills for leading high-performing organizations
- Enhanced listening and speaking skills
- How to lead in a time of crisis
- The importance of mentorship and mentoring programs
- Strategies for leading effecting change in an organization
- How to effectively recruit and retain top talent
- The importance of forming daily routines
- How to formulate effective decision-making strategies
- A comprehensive seminar workbook
- Special discount on all Zweig Group survey and publications
- Breakfast, lunch, and refreshments
- Discounted room rate with event registration
*Registration fee does NOT include lodging
SCHEDULE AT A GLANCE:
WEDNESDAY (DAY ONE)
7:30 am – 8:30 am Breakfast
8:30 am – 12:00 pm Learning Sessions
12:00 pm – 1:00 pm Lunch
1:00 pm – 4:15 pm Learning Sessions
THURSDAY (DAY TWO)
7:30 am – 8:30 am Breakfast
9:30 am – 11:45 pm Learning Sessions
11:45 pm – 12:45 pm Lunch
12:45 pm – 3:30 pm Learning Sessions and Wrap Up
Zweig Group will be hosting the June 17th-18th seminar in Seattle, Washington at The Center for Architecture and Design: 1010 Western Ave, Seattle, WA 98104
Attendees of Leadership Skills for AEC Professionals earn 12 PDH/1.2 CEUs of continuing education credits!
Zweig Group seminars are eligible for Professional Development Hours (PDH) credits and Continuing Education Units (CEU). All attendees receive a certificate of completion indicating the number of hours earned during each seminar. Zweig Group is a registered provider with the American Institute of Architects.