More from this collection
2016 People's Bundle
The 2016 People's Bundle includes the new 2016 Policies, Procedures & Benefits Survey + 2016 Principals, Partners & Owners Survey.
The 2016 Policies, Procedures & Benefits Survey of AEC Firms will help you:
- Identify HR operating expenses that you can — or can’t — afford to cut
- Benchmark your firm’s medical, dental, and life insurance packages against those of your peers and against the firms you desire to be more like
- Support your firm’s paid-time-off and other policies with hard data on industry norms
- Find out if firms are projecting benefits increases and make sure your budget aligns with the industry
- Get data on HR directors’ typical backgrounds, education, roles, and compensation and find out how your HR staff stacks up
In addition to the topics typically included in this survey — such as personnel-related issues, hiring practices, and performance reviews — we have listened to your suggestions and added new questions about telecommuting, the impact of the Affordable Care Act, and other topics that will help you manage and grow your business!
The key to growing your firm and reaching your strategic goals often rests with the quality of your employees, and the quality of your firm's policies, procedures, and benefits is critical to hiring and retaining a top-notch workforce. The data presented in the 2016 Policies, Procedures & Benefits Survey is broken down by firm type, size, region, and other factors, so that you can make comparisons between your firm and others. All information is the most current available, so decisions about your firm's policies and procedures can be made with confidence.
Zweig Group’s 2016 Principals, Partners & Owners Survey of AEC Firms provides you with:
- Learn what’s normal in terms of principal compensation and perks
- Find out what common issues principals in firms like yours are grappling with today
- Make sure you’re getting what you’re worth in every way, including company cars and other special benefits
- Learn what it takes to become and stay a principal in a firm in this industry
- Discover what other firms are doing in terms of employment agreements, non-competes, and stock buyback provisions
- Find out how principals in firms like yours manage their time and break down their work day
Have you been struggling to resolve disputes, clarify expectations, and set policies that work for principals in your architecture, engineering, or environmental firm? Or would you just like to see how you and your firm stack up in comparison to hundreds and hundreds of other principals from around the country?
Look no further! The new edition of the most comprehensive study ever undertaken of owners and top managers of U.S. architecture, consulting engineering, and environmental consulting firms–Zweig Group's 2016 Principals, Partners & Owners Survey of AEC Firms–is now available. It's the one annual report for, by, and about principals and top managers in U.S. A/E firms, and it's the only source of inside information on the issues that principals are really concerned with. You may have read about the Principals, Partners & Owners Survey in ENR, Building Design & Construction, or many other publications. Now find out what they were talking about.
For the 2015 edition, principals from across the U.S. were questioned about their compensation, perks, privileges, ownership, work habits, professional backgrounds, personal life, and feelings about business practices, fellow principals, and industry issues. Their responses were then tabulated and analyzed.
The result is an eye-opening report covering the roles, responsibilities, risks, and rewards of being a principal. The Principals, Partners & Owners Survey has the lowdown on ownership, stock appreciation, buy/sell agreements, non-compete agreements, voting rights, and more.