More from this collection
2016 Strategic Planning Bundle
The 2016 Strategic Planning Bundle includes the new 2016 Financial Performance Survey, the 2016 Policies, Procedures & Benefits Survey, and the 2016 Fee & Billing Survey.
Zweig Group’s 2016 Financial Performance Survey of AEC Firms provides you with:
- Compare your firm’s financial performance to your competitors’–find out where you’re ahead and where you’re behind
- Improve financial statements and accounting methods–make sure your documents are in order
- Maximize profitability–Find out what typical bonus, personnel, rent & utilities, and other expenses are for a firm of your size
- Get a handle on the latest issues and challenges facing the AEC industry.
The 2016 Policies, Procedures & Benefits Survey of AEC Firms will help you:
- Identify HR operating expenses that you can — or can’t — afford to cut
- Benchmark your firm’s medical, dental, and life insurance packages against those of your peers and against the firms you desire to be more like
- Support your firm’s paid-time-off and other policies with hard data on industry norms
- Find out if firms are projecting benefits increases and make sure your budget aligns with the industry
- Get data on HR directors’ typical backgrounds, education, roles, and compensation and find out how your HR staff stacks up
In addition to the topics typically included in this survey — such as personnel-related issues, hiring practices, and performance reviews — we have listened to your suggestions and added new questions about telecommuting, the impact of the Affordable Care Act, and other topics that will help you manage and grow your business!
The key to growing your firm and reaching your strategic goals often rests with the quality of your employees, and the quality of your firm's policies, procedures, and benefits is critical to hiring and retaining a top-notch workforce. The data presented in the 2016 Policies, Procedures & Benefits Survey is broken down by firm type, size, region, and other factors, so that you can make comparisons between your firm and others. All information is the most current available, so decisions about your firm's policies and procedures can be made with confidence.
Zweig Group’s 2016 Fee & Billing Survey of AEC Firms is perfect for firms who work in any of the following markets:
- Commercial development
- Corporate facilities
- Education (K-12)
- Education (Higher education)
- Health care
- Industrial facilities
- Multi-family residential
- Single-family residential
- Environmental - public
- Environmental - private
The 2016 edition includes the latest available data on fee structures for every major market type, billing rates and chargeability statistics for 33 levels of employee (from clerks up through principals), ways firms usually charge for subconsultant fees and reimbursable expenses, how firms collect payment, and much more. Don’t make another decision about your firm’s fees and contracts without first seeing the latest edition of this report!