The Best Firms to Work For award recognizes the top architecture, structural engineering, civil engineering, environmental, geotechnical, landscape architecture/planning and multidiscipline firms in the US and Canada based on their workplace practices, employee benefits, employee retention rates, and much more.
Firms will be ranked according to their category based on a combination score comprised of 25% corporate survey and 75% employee surveys.
Best Firms To Work For Benefits
- Largest employee survey in the AEC Industry–Over 1.6 million data points gathered in 2018!
- Access to employee insight through their own words
- Most affordable employee survey in the industry
- Completely customizable options
- Great tool for recruitment, retention, and marketing!
- Benchmarking your firms against firms of similar size, disciplines, and region
- Recognition at the Awards Conference
- Incredible public relations exposure in press releases, in our weekly newsletter, and our monthly magazine
- Signs, stickers, trophies, plaques, and other collateral for your office(s)
- The Best Firms To Work For logo to use on all of your promotional material
New for 2019. We will have an overall ranking of firms followed by sub-rankings (Firm size, discipline, region). You only have to register once. There will be additional sub-category benchmarking reports available for purchase both individually or in bundles.
We will also start offering Zweig Group Analysis of your employee survey results. This analysis will include a SWOT analysis as well as recommendations and a phone call to discuss the report with you. Let us help you analyze all of the data you get from this survey and use our experience to help you formulate a plan to make your firm a better place to work! This option starts at $1,500. Calls us to find out more!
The Best Firms to Work For award recognizes the top architecture, structural engineering, geotechnical, landscape architecture/planning, civil engineering, environmental, and multi-discipline firms in the US and Canada based on their workplace practices, employee benefits, employee retention rates, and much more.
Participating in the award process is an effective and efficient way to gain employee insight. All participating firms receive a summary report of their employees’ survey responses.
September 2018- Registration opens
December 31st, 2018- Early bird registration deadline
January 2019- Corporate and employee surveys sent out
May 3rd, 2019- Corporate and all employee surveys due
Winners are based on a combined score from the Corporate Survey and the Employee Survey.
Awards will be conferred at the Hot Firm & A/E Industry Awards Conference.