More from this collection
2019 Policies, Procedures & Benefits Survey
Release date: March 8, 2019 (digital)
March 22, 2019 (print)
Participate in any survey and save $320. Click here to see surveys open for participation.
Available now: 2018 Policies, Procedures & Benefits Survey
The Policies, Procedures & Benefits Survey of AEC Firms underwent a total overhaul in 2017 to bring you the most up-to-date and relevant information in a new easy-to-read format. This study will help you benchmark your firm against industry standards to determine whether you're under- or overspending on benefits and compensation. The 2019 Policies, Procedures & Benefits Survey of AEC Firms also provides you with industry norms on policies and procedures, so you can support your policy decisions with hard data. Get all the benchmarks you need on compensation policies, benefits, HR staff, and other major HR issues in one comprehensive publication!
Use the 2019 Policies, Procedures & Benefits Survey to
- Identify HR operating expenses that you can — or can’t — afford to cut
- Benchmark your firm’s medical, dental, and life insurance packages against those of your peers and against the firms you desire to be more like
- Support your firm’s paid-time-off and other policies with hard data on industry norms
- Find out if firms are projecting benefits increases and make sure your budget aligns with the industry
- Get data on HR directors’ typical backgrounds, education, roles, and compensation and find out how your HR staff stacks up
In addition to the topics typically included in this survey — such as personnel-related issues, hiring practices, and performance reviews — we have listened to your suggestions and added new questions about telecommuting, the impact of the Affordable Care Act, and other topics that will help you manage and grow your business!
The key to growing your firm and reaching your strategic goals often rests with the quality of your employees, and the quality of your firm's policies, procedures, and benefits is critical to hiring and retaining a top-notch workforce. The data presented in the 2019 Policies, Procedures & Benefits Survey is broken down by firm type, size, region, and other factors, so that you can make comparisons between your firm and others. All information is the most current available, so decisions about your firm's policies and procedures can be made with confidence.