DATES AND LOCATIONS:
Building a Stronger AEC Brand
BUILDING A STRONGER AEC BRAND
Zweig Group’s Building a Stronger Brand is the first real marketing course for AEC firms. Designed to bring clarity and distinction between marketing and sales (Business Development), this seminar will aid all levels of staff to understand how to market the firm and build the brand in their respective roles.
Specially developed to help design and technical professionals in architecture, engineering, planning, and environmental firms become more comfortable dealing with clients and promoting the firm and your services. It will cover several significant areas AEC leaders need to know about firm marketing from the unique perspective of architecture, engineering, and environmental consulting firms. The seminar is presented in tutorial and case study workshop sessions.
- June 20, 2019 | Chicago
- October 10, 2019 | Houston
- What’s different about business development, marketing, and selling
- Unique challenges of marketing in a professional services firm
- How to market and sell a service as a product
- Opportunities for AEC firms where most go wrong in their marketing
- Differentiation techniques
- Branding for AEC firms
- The growing importance of social and content marketing
- A comprehensive seminar workbook
- Special discount on all Zweig Group survey and publications
- Breakfast, lunch, and refreshments
- Access to discounted rate on hotel lodging once registered for event (Houston: $189 & Chicago: $209)
- *Registration fee does NOT include hotel lodging.
Combine Building a Stronger Brand with
AEC Business Development Training
Building A Stronger AEC Brand course is complementary to AEC Business Development Training, making the two courses together, the ultimate training for driving growth.
Marketing and business development are distinctly different functions while being tremendously intertwined. For an AEC professional to understand the differences and how they work together, gives them the ability to see the full picture of how the firm wins work and grows.
These two courses together will complete your understanding of what drives growth and success in firms thus empowering your career advancement and opportunities.
PROGRAM OVERVIEW FOR AEC BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT TRAINING
- What’s different about business development, marketing, and selling Dispelling the myths about selling
- How to overcome “sales reluctance”
- A practical system of targeting and specialization
- Techniques for dealing with obstructions
- Proposals that get noticed
- Presentations that will get the job
- The client-centric approach
One Day: 4.5 PDHs / .45 CEUs
Two Day: 9 PDHs/ .9 CEUs
Zweig Group seminars are eligible for Professional Development Hours credits and Continuing Education Units. All attendees receive a certificate of completion indicating the number of hours earned during each seminar.