More from this collection
Board of Directors Bootcamp
The Board of Directors Bootcamp is the first of its kind.
Learn the best practices in corporate governance from the A/E industry's leaders in management consulting. The program is led by Zweig Group experts with extensive practical experience working with and for A/E boards of directors.
Topic areas include:
- Duties and responsibilities of Boards
- Understanding the challenges facing boards of directors
- How to run a successful and efficient board meeting
- Case studies and special issues
- An interactive mock board meeting
Included in the registration is breakfast, lunch, a networking cocktail reception, and dinner.
Registration rate for the Board of Directors Bootcamp is based on the number of board member that will attend the seminar.
The Board of Directors Bootcamp will be held on November 9.
* An optional second day is available for boards to hold their meetings with a Zweig Group facilitator. Space is LIMITED, so register early!
Contact Zweig Group Events for additional details at firstname.lastname@example.org or (800) 466-6275