More from this collection
2019 Principals, Partners & Owners Survey
Release date: May 20, 2019 (digital)
May 24, 2019 (print)
Participate in any survey and save $320. Click here to see surveys open for participation.
Zweig Group's 2019 Principals, Partners & Owners Survey of AEC Firms is a comprehensive study of owners and top managers of U.S. AEC firms. This eye-opening report covers ownership, stock appreciation, buy/sell agreements, non-compete agreements, voting rights, roles, responsibilities, perks, compensation, and more.
- Principal compensation, benefits, and perks
- Common issues and challenges related to running an AEC firm
- Qualifications, job requirements, and demographics of principals, partners, & owners in the industry
- Employment agreements, non-competes, and stock buyback provisions
- How principals manage time and break down the work day
Perks: What's normal and what's excessive in the area of "perks" for principals? Get statistics on every kind of perk–including vacations, cellular phones, country club memberships, tax preparation, and auto allowances.
Roles & responsibilities: Data on how many hours principals typically work per week, their chargeability, time spent on different tasks, vacation taken (or not taken), and more. We also asked principals how they felt about their fellow owners and board of directors.