Real Marketing and Branding for AEC Firms
Designed to bring clarity and distinction between marketing and sales
Real Marketing and Branding for AEC Firms is the first real marketing course for AEC firms. Designed to bring clarity and distinction between marketing and sales (Business Development), this course will aid all levels of staff to understand how to market the firm and build the brand in their respective roles. This course in complementary to “AEC Business Development Training,” making the two courses together the ultimate training for driving growth.
The 1-day seminar covers several major areas AEC leaders need to know about firm marketing from the unique perspective of architecture, engineering, and environmental consulting firms, and is presented in tutorial and case study workshop sessions.
- What's different about business development, marketing, and selling
- Unique challenges of marketing in a professional services firm
- How to market and sell a service as a product
- Opportunities for AEC firms where most go wrong in their marketing
- Differentiation techniques
- Branding for AEC firms
- Growing importance of social and content marketing
- Marketing strategy and tactics that drive sales and business development success
Continuing Education Credit:
Save $100 when you register before May 21, 2018!
We are now accepting hotel reservations for Real Marketing and Branding for AEC Professionals in Miami | June 21
Discounted room rates are available here: The Hyatt Regency Coral Gables Room Discount.
Group rate available until May 30, 2018